Tuesday 2 February 2016

V A L E N T I N E S - DATE NIGHT OUTFIT - TOPSHOP PICKS

So, it's Valentine's Day next weekend and I'm sure a lot of you will be getting dolled up for date night with your boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend(s). Me, I doubt I'll do anything particularly special, but I thought that I would share with you guys what my ideal outfit would be, if I was.


Ideally, I would wear this out for drinks or dinner. If it was more of a cinema/casual kind of date then I would just substitute the heels for flats of the same sort of colour.

What's everybody doing for Valentine's? Are you going out? Or staying in with some choccies, your duvet and a movie or two?
Did you like my outfit idea? Or would you have chosen something compleeeetely different? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of xprettyvacant blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric